Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Depths of 1-hour meditation

The practicing urge has left me alone again. Need to motivate myself for practicing. Read some PsiPog articles again and at least some optimism is on the rise again - there's hope. Read the PsionAcademy chat archive again and found that Chadwick wanted to try a 1 hour meditation and I realized that I haven't done it for a long time (I have thought I'll do this several times already).

It isn't so hard - I've already done it 3 times and got it on the first try, actually. What's difficult is to actually find motivation for doing this. Maybe that's what's going to motivate me for further PK practice aswell. Meditated almost an hour - the last few minutes were difficult to concentrate - the position I found myself in, was quite uncomfortable.

Fell into the 3rd meditation state a few times. Once I saw a window board that was too high for me - I could barely see out of the window. There were trees without leaves, because it was autumn or winter.

My mother and sister are still awake and making noises that sometimes startle me out of the deepest meditative states and that's what happened all those times - couldn't see anything till the end.

At some moment, I started seeing & feeling myself totally green - I was emitting green light. I also found some kind of resonance frequency so that when I rocking in the frequency, I felt my head forming waves of the same frequency in the energy field surrounding me. A few seconds later, I noticed a dark brown tunnel forming around me (just like I remembered from the last entry into the 3rd meditative state) - I could no longer see the bright light in my room. Couldn't get anywhere with this either - there was always something either making knacking or snapping noises around me that made it difficult to concentrate any further.

Lots of unsolved mysteries this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment