Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need that habit

Practiced some PK in the morning and thought: "Yup, there certainly is something wrong with my PK".

Actually, it's been already a few days now with a nice feeling of the object, but I can't feel like I could move it enough to see it. Usually this has happened after an enthusiastic psionics practice.

Taking a break of a few days or a week usually helps, but I don't want to take a break. I want it to finally grow into a habit. On the other hand, how come I can't move it if I have enough psi, can easily get the feeling of the object that I'm trying to move and I just can't even visualize it move. Well, I guess that the problem is that as I can't move it, I can't visualize it move past the point that it even hasn't reached yet, because it has never worked that way (for me at least).

Slept a lot during the day, don't know if I'll be able to sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment