Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Caffeine Psi

Hadn't slept much (just 5 and a half hours). Stuffed myself full of psi to keep
myself awake without losing focus in the electricity and magnetism practical.

I came back home and solved 3 electricity and magnetism problems in just 1 hour and 20 minutes (that's fast). It happened more than twice that I opened the book from exactly the correct page or found myself looking at the exact formula that I needed right after turning the page.

I was amazed, but I didn't have any time to think about it then. Then I slept for 10 minutes. It was difficult to wake up as I had fallen into a deep sleep state. When the alarm rang, it took some time until I came to, but before becoming fully awake, I noticed that I had seen a blurry picture of a room that had a light brown color to it. I felt like: "Hm, this isn't it - I had to do something else when the alarm rings." After that I really woke up - slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment