Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Sky in the dreams

Everything seems to be in the position that I left them last night - can't verify even the slightest movements that could have caused these snapping sounds.

I noticed that I have the feeling of "Life is interesting, I can practice psionics whenever I want to and I'm still very far from my limits. I have found the mysticism in real life." whenever I look at my surroundings or at the sky (no matter what the weather is, there is always psionics).

The last time I had the same kind of feeling, was when I had a sudden burst of the "urge to practice". Last time I guess I induced it myself. The first time I felt it was when I had practiced PK for a month for the first time. Don't know what it means, though. And then there's this feeling like I've experienced this whole psionics thing before.

Maybe it's just the way I remember  seeing a dream of a room (from early childhood) that I later recognized when I joined a Robotex team and started building robots in a lab that looked and felt like the one in the dream.

Or when I saw a huge building being renovated, there were huge wooden scaffoldings everywhere and again some 7-8 years later, there was a church I went to with my uncle. It was being renovated, but people were already allowed in. The scaffoldings felt and looked the same again as in the dream. And exactly like in the dream, I couldn't tell it was a church from the inside, because the ceiling couldn't be seen from the ground - there were scaffoldings and platforms in the way.

It's not deja vu and the feeling is not that solid - it can hardly be recognized at all. Oh, and I remembered that in those dreams, there was always this dark blue fog that put limits to my sight and made it difficult to recognize things. And for some reason, everything seemed so big in the dreams - was I really that small back then?

Well, I guess I didn't overpractice this time - haven't had any headaches today. Watched the Mr. Fox film with family and went to bed late (1.30 AM) again.

Before going to sleep, I practiced levitation for some 20 minutes or so.

Had an interesting dream: I woke up walked into my old room (now it's my sister's, but she wasn't there). I calmly looked at the sky without starting to create it myself (like I usually do when I see the edges of the dream). The sky was totally clear and it was still quite dark. There were the Moon and it's moon clearly (and sharply) visible and I thought, since when does the Moon have a moon. At first I thought: "Maybe it's a planet and it only seems like it's near the Moon." But then after thinking through some planets, I realized that none of them should be there. Looked around and saw some stars. Then suddenly, some fireworks appeared and the whole sky was lit brightly (I guess it didn't even dim after that - it was early morning so I thought that the Sun had started to rise over the horizon). Looked to my right (the Moon was on the left) and saw a cluster of stars. I then thought: "Maybe I can even spot some UFO-s.." But at exactly that same moment, I realized there was something else I was supposed to do - and started piling up all the magazines that were scattered around .. the dream was no longer interesting.


Again, after a while (at 6.30 or something) I woke up for some reason and had a hard time controlling my PK (I guess it happens only when I'm tired). The two tables in my room knacked and I heard some sounds from the other rooms as well (we had a guest and it was kind of embarrassing playing a poltergeist around when they're sleeping). I also got the feeling of the guest's car and tried not to move it - focused my mind on other things, but then it was difficult to fall asleep again (mind has to wander in order to get some sleep). Oh, and before going to sleep at all, I noticed that I'm focused on the room where the guest is and tried to shield myself into my own room, but right while I was forming the shield, something snapped really loud and I took it as a signal to stop again - I mean, what's the point in escaping from my own problems?

I realized that I have to face it and overcome it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment