Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 17, 2009

OBE & funny 8-ball

At 6 AM, I couldn't sleep any longer. Relaxed my muscles and tried to sleep, but I couldn't concentrate on sleeping very well.

Tried to feel myself lifting and at first, I could feel my feet lifting again. Then I felt the rest of my body rising, but whoosh ... and I was out of my body. As I couldn't breath anymore, I kept the journeys short. I looked around in my room and noticed that some things were in different places than in the real life (the poster that is just gathering dust near the bed, was on the ceiling unrolled and then the CD-tower, which should have been left to the cabinet, but was actually on the cabinet). It was still somewhat dark and I couldn't see the details unless I looked at them carefully.

Went back into the body and a few seconds later, another sudden whoosh ... and I was in this weird version of my room again. Flew through the cabinet and wall behind it (was it the cabinet or was I still rising, but just looking at the cabinet?) to my parents' bedroom (could've been my neighbor's apartment also) and flew back again. It was all so messy that I couldn't properly recognize any rooms.

I think it was just another dream in the half-dream state, because my room isn't so upside-down in reality. But the feeling of my body tingling when lifting out of the body and that whoosh - I have already experienced all of that, but couldn't see anything back then.

Slept a few more hours after that. Ok, got to go to school again..
Mhmm, other physics students asked me to join them in billiard. Went with them, enjoyed the humorous conversations, and played some billiard with them. It was fun, but I noticed that some of the billiard balls twitched, some moved a bit weird and I even had to move my cue sometimes, because the cue ball "stepped" a few millimeters in the direction that was more convenient for our team. Well, we lost 1:2.

It seemed weird that I didn't concentrate on the balls moving - they just moved by themselves.
Hopefully, the others didn't notice it or forgot it right after seeing it. Anyways, I got to work more on control.

Ugh, fixed some bugs in amc (Arion MUD Client) and went to bed late.

No comments:

Post a Comment