Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seeking meditation motivation

At 6 PM, we went to the cinema with a gang to see Avatar and it was simply awesome. I was delighted to even see some elements of psionics in the movies again. Well, it doesn't change the fact that Matrix is my favourite of all, but it's in my top ten now at least. Well, actually, Push probably had the most psionics, but it lacked any meaning - there were special effects with no point, but Avatar had both and brought it all to an entirely new level. It was a completely new world, a new reality. Ok, enough with the advertisements.

Chattered with Chadwick about some psionic experiences. Pretty amazing - he's a natural at RV and has seen 360 degrees clearly with his eyes closed. He said that in order to RV, one has to shut down all senses and meditate to get into theta. I guess I should meditate in order to get these snapping and knacking and whatever sounds under control too - so, it's 2 points
for meditating before going to sleep tonight.

Meditated some 20-30 minutes on that chest. Wait.. I guess I haven't written anything about that chest here yet .. done. I was no longer as good as I had been, but it wasn't hard to regain it - just like with other psionic skills.

Note: See the post about that chest exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment