Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

UFOs in Chernobyl

Felt well in the morning (I guess I didn't catch cold after all). Or was it that I visualized red parts of me turning blue (When battling with a virus in the dreams, I usually see myself as the blue team and the enemy is usually red).

Need to motivate myself for practicing again - I need it to become a habit, but that needs constant practice. Practiced PK for maybe 10 - 15 minutes in total.

Went to sleep. Saw one levitation dream - I was with my mother in some place I had never been to and tried to levitate myself and only got my legs to levitate. The rest of the body didn't rise.

On Tuesday, we talked with Taavi and I checked some radiation density facts about the Chernobyl. Well, I saw a dream that we organized a family excursion (me, father and sister) to Chernobyl in order to find facts of alien presence there after the accident. There was a yellow
apartment block that had some weird melted holes in it - the whole steel armature and concrete had melted around the hole. Nobody around there was able to answer our questions about these holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment