Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 14, 2009

Psionican dream

I was talking to my mother about the 1 hour meditation and she said that she had seen me in Spain in summer and in autumn. I was blown away - "What?".

But when I gave it some thought, I realized that I had been practicing psionics then and I used to meditate. And I thought about her a few times during meditation, but none of the attempts to see her were successful, as far as I can remember. Then how come she said she could see me very clearly in summer? Weird.

Anyway, I saw a dream where I was on Saaremaa again. I woke up in a bed in the living room there and practiced levitation. I could only rise for a few millimeters at first, but just a few seconds later I got the knack of it and levitated almost to the ceiling, rotated myself in the air and slowly landed on my feet in front of the bed. I then felt every cell in my body become full of joy - I had dreamt of this for many many years and now I finally did it. Unfortunately though, I realized then that I was still sleeping - damn.

Too busy day for any practice. And I guess the day was a bit cold too - caught some cold probably (gonna see that FPS-style killing in the dreams again. Well, I'm not going to lose or even forget that I have sufficient psychic powers to kill all the germs and viruses inside me).

Didn't see much killing in the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment