Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Losing the urge

There's more-or-less nothing left of the "great urge to practice". Filled in the
gaps in this list of weird experiences.

I just thought I would practice a few minutes or so - just to bring the urge back or something. Ended up practicing PK for an hour without even noticing the time. I really started to feel the psi pressure in my legs, hands and head and got decent feeling of the pencil before me.

It reminded me of the weeks of practice year and a half ago when I could actually more-or-less move some things on demand. It wasn't even half as strong as it was back then, but at least it's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment