Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Satan goat in black leather jacket

Practiced the chest exercise in the morning for a few minutes. I realized that my focus had improved with yesterday's meditations.

Had a real long conversation with Tschingy again. I guess I'm not going to paste it here, cause then it wouldn't be my blog anymore =P (it was so long that it didn't probably even fit into the archives - ask him, if you really want to know). He was just spending time before going to see Avatar in a 3d cinema and I had nothing to do so we chattered.

He suggested me to ask my father if he has seen any animal ghosts in the forest. He said that he knew a girl who said she saw thousands of animal ghosts in the forests. Asked my father on our way to shopping. He said that it usually depends on the place. There was this place near his shortcut to school that had a really creepy feeling to it. He was thinking about it and couldn't realize, why there was such a scary place - there shouldn't have been anything scary about it. But when the snow melted, a rabbit skeleton came out. It appeared that hunters had shot it, taken its skin and left everything else to rot.

I remembered that there were a few experiences of being taught in the dreams. I was having problems with math back in Middle School and knew that I actually needed it - well, I wanted to program 3d games and stuff. So I visualized mathematical formulas flowing into my head and connections forming in my head. Started feeling a strong stream of energy that penetrated the skull and ended somewhere at the center of my brain. I traced it on the second time and found that it came through the window, but I couldn't feel the other side. And when I turned my head, the stream slowly found my forehead again and entered through the 3rd eye area. It felt uncomfortable, but I bared with it for a few nights. Then suddenly a few weeks later I found that my score in math had suddenly risen so high that I was transferred to a more competent teacher. And then a year later I found myself in the math elite group of the school. Well, I couldn't see the connection until I finally posted this to the A Little Weird forums. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even remember these experiences - I had forgotten them because they couldn't fit into my understanding of the world.

The second such experience was when I had wished to learn psionics hard. It was maybe 2 years after the first experience.

He reminded me of a dream that I had a while ago - can't even remember the year. I was tired and fell asleep on the old couch that was in the living room back then. There was barely enough space to fit myself between the arm supports (or whatever they're called) somehow. I saw a dream that I was walking back towards the couch and expected to see myself on it. Well, actually there was a goat wrapped in a black leather jacket. When I came closer, it opened its eyes and I felt dark and gloomy energy violently shooting out of its eyes and right through me. I couldn't resist such a powerful stream of energy and woke up covered in cold sweat. I guess it was a satan goat. Can't remember what happened after that. There was a period in my childhood where I couldn't control myself at all and I totally hated myself because of that - could it have been connected somehow? Dunno.

Then pasted the previous experiences onto this blog from that lengthy psi.txt file in the projects folder.

Practiced PK for maybe 10 minutes and meditated for a few minutes.That's not enough, but it was already past bedtime. I was thinking that I still messed up those clock times for these posts, and my bed snapped really loud. I thought: "Ok, ok, yeah, going to sleep now", shut my laptop down and went to sleep. In a half-dream state I heard my mother asking: "Did you watch this?" and thought she probably asked about Avatar, so I answered: "Yes".

No comments:

Post a Comment