Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Regaining the urge

Watched some PK videos again, found the video of George Heaven again and regained some of the "urge to practice".

Practiced PK for maybe a 20 minutes or so on a tin can and nothing happened. This time I let the psi pressure flow through my head again. I felt pressure in the central area of my brain. The pressure was a bit uncomfortable and made me dizzy, but I didn't let the pressure cause any pain. I think that the psi pressure in the head still might be affecting psionics practice.

Showed some videos to my father and talked with him on the subject. He told me how on most of the videos, they form a cone of psi and manipulate the object with it (that's why they need their hands to be near the object they are moving).

I found that I have been practicing a completely different approach the whole time (1.5 years or so of occasional practice). If I really learn this method of moving objects without forming any psi constructs, I could move bigger and heavier objects exactly the same way without even needing more psi to do it. However, I wouldn't be practicing complex constructs this way. Practiced some 30 minutes more. I guess I've overpracticed a bit with that flowing psi through the head thing - I feel too dizzy to practice any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment