Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 4, 2009

Record in going to school early

I don't know why I thought that I had to wake up at 6.30, went to school to find that nobody was there - I was 4 and a half hours too early - Why?

What is more, if I would have noticed it earlier, I could have gone back home, but I was too damn certain that the practical started at 8.15.

If I haven't gotten enough sleep, I sometimes tend to think / visualize harmful things. The exact thing happened, when I was walking to school. The somewhat bloody anime Akira was haunting in my thoughts.

At the exact moment that a really unpleasant idea popped into my mind, some taxi parking right next to me suddenly beeped and brought me back to reality. However, it seemed that he had completely accidentally hit the button.

Had another flashback in school: I was an older woman living in a small blueish-green colored house and looking out of the window. There were leafless trees everywhere. The sky was covered in light clouds. I felt happy with my life and was proud of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment