Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 21, 2009

Meditating cats and dogs

Remembered the greatness of Avatar in the morning again.

Meditated for 30 minutes or so again and reached higher awareness.

Tried some PK practice, but couldn't do anything groundbreaking. I'm trying to put in less effort, but more control now. It's just that I've already seen it in numerous dreams that after learning the trick to it, it actually doesn't require much psi.

Well, actually, I can't feel much psi again for some reason. I guess it's too much programming without much practice.

Had a WTF-type conversation about psionics with Tschingy in PsionAcademy. I don't know why I started telling about my father - probably thought I've already spoken so much about myself. Anyway, he has the same eyes problem as my father - he can only see 2D. After I told him that, he said that he finally understood why he had been talking to me in the first place. I was like WHAT? Another really weird "coincidence".

I was looking through my favourite PK practice videos and the music video of my friend (Paks Matu) caught my attention. Subscribed to his music video, watched it again and started searching for more of his songs from youtube.

After that I meditated for some 10-20 minutes again. Started asking myself questions like: "Why am I striving towards control? Why do I want to be better than everyone else? What's my actual goal?" and so on.. After asking them, I saw some images that quickly flashed through.

One of them was a japanese style cottage somewhere surrounded by cherry trees and a forest. Summer had ended and there weren't much blossoms on the trees anymore - couldn't have seen the cottage / house otherwise.

Then I saw a few japanese or chinese people walking past me without even noticing me (it was blurry and in slow motion). Don't know what it means though.

Came back to reality and found that there was this force pushing my head forward. Let my head go with it until I found it was pointless and started messing with building a partial force bubble around my head. It worked if I really focused on it. After a while I started thinking: "Why am I blocking myself from the actual cause of the problem." Jumped over the shield and struck the sword into the ground as I landed (well, I kinda saw myself as a warrior from the side and instead of the ground there was actually my bed). Noticed that there was nobody there =D. Went back. I had gotten the shield pretty stabile against the force. Then pulled the shield down and noticed that it was me, who was pushing my own head forward without even noticing it before. Once I noticed that, the force was no more. Verified my theory (that it was me) by creating a force that pushed my head backwards - well, it was one strong push. I realized that I probably still lack control if I'm doing this to myself.

I was then on Saaremaa, under the tree where I used to swing as a child. Only that the swing was hanging down from a helicopter. I wanted to get up high into the air with the help of that helicopter. The only problem was that I was in that meditating pose (legs crossed and hands cupped) and couldn't move my hands. Sat on the swing and the helicopter started rising. However, I fell down pretty quick and as the helicopter didn't stop anymore, I climbed up again and again and again, every time falling down again. It was just too quick for me to properly focus on being perfectly balanced on the swing so that I could fly with the helicopter. The helicopter was so high already that I had to fly up there, but the higher it was, the harder it was to get myself balanced on the swing and fell down even faster. At one moment I found that I didn't even have to fall down - I could concentrate enough to start rising with the helicopter. The helicopter left and I got the feeling that this exercise was done. I stopped meditating.

A few seconds after sitting onto my chair, an old friend of mine said "Yo" via MSN after maybe a year or so. He sent me a new link to a live video of one of his rap songs. And guess what, it was Paks Matu himself and at the live, he performed exactly the same song that had caught my attention while I was searching through the PK vids. How's that for a half-time show? - just remembered a commercial from the RadioNY.

Anyway, that was probably the most weird coincidence so far. Didn't succeed in trying to gift him a couple of tickets to Avatar in the cinema - he hadn't seen it yet.

Shut my laptop down and while in the bathroom, I remembered that I had to write this down.

Turned my laptop on again and it started doing a checkdisk (facepalm). Well, on for another meditation.

I moved through rocks and dirt towards the center where I thought I should see myself. From some books, I knew it was supposed to look like a candle down there. Reached it and at first the light dimmed some, but then I started amplifying it and turned it onto a different frequency so that the light would penetrate the ground. It was just a meditation of a minute or two. Stopped and wrote this down.

Hm, as I slept an hour during the day, I'm not feeling tired yet, but it's 1.41 AM already. To bed late again..

Ok, actually, I couldn't go straight to the bed. I didn't feel tired at all - I felt like meditating again =D.

Meditated some, noticed some pain somewhere near the heart and left lung and healed it.

I noticed that my right eyebrow was too low and tried to rise it - it turned out to be just another focus practice =D.

Practiced focus some more - I found a hole in the ground, jumped in and discovered psionics again just a few moments before dropping to the ground and instead, I flew away.

Went to bed ..
and meditated more .. just as usual. Fell asleep at 2 AM again, I guess.

Oh, and I would have almost forgotten. Thankfully chattering with Tschingy the next day reminded me this:

Before finally falling asleep, I felt, saw and heard psi flowing over my head towards the livingroom. There were all kind of turbulences in it and the wavetops were vividly colored. It gave the feeling that it was me moving those waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment