Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weird diet

Aw, man. I haven't eaten much for a day .. been messing around with a presentation for tomorrow. The weirdest / worst thing is that even though I'm hungry, meat foods make me sick.

At first I thought it was one of those vegetarian waves I have had. Most of these waves usually lasted for a day or two and never longer than that. However, it has now been almost like a month - haven't been able to eat meat very well since I had that flu.

It's strange .. some of my favorite foods don't taste edible anymore .. man, at least I have to eat what I have stuffed up on the plate. Hope I won't throw anything up. Have to taste a small amount of stuff before eating. I was able to eat blood sausages last week and somehow these tasted good.

A month ago or so I wasn't able to last very long without eating at school, I grew really hungry and always ate a lot. Now I barely feel any hunger even when I haven't eaten anything for a day.

Eating only dairy products and sweets, can I really get all the nutrients I need this way? Well, after visiting the gym, the only thing I really want is kefir. During the day I eat curd, muesli, black and white bread.

Got to try khechari mudra when I start feeling hungry. I wonder how long I could stay alive without eating anything like this. Well, I think that with this weird diet continuing, I'll soon be only drinking juice and then eating nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment