Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 6, 2010

Amrit oven

Had an interesting dream today morning, though I'm not happy about it at all.

There was a strange oven in the kitchen and I noticed it was on so that the whole room was heated up. With the insides of the oven glowing in heat and slight smoke rising, I quickly turned the knobs to turn it off. The grates and walls inside the oven stopped glowing.

Inside the oven there was a small tank with a nozzle that seemed to have been made of some transparent plastic. It was weird that it had withstood all the heat. Anyway, right as I had turned the oven off, a flame shot out from the nozzle. I tried to blow it out, but it always got on fire again. When the nozzle previously had spots of mold and dirt on it, it all completely burned away. I was getting more and more worried both about the tank melting up, exploding or the transparent liquid inside it burning up.

Removed the tank from the oven and managed to put the flame out. When I did this, some of the fluid started leaking out and I realized that the tank was under pressure. I was about to put the tank on the table to look at how I could fix it, but due to moving the tank with an acceleration, the surface of the liquid became unstable, a lot of fumes built up and it sprayed all over the place.

As the liquid fell on my hands, it was soft, but cold and somewhat superfluous - one drop covered the whole hand. It was more than a material fluid - it felt highly spiritual and densely packed with psi. Being pressurized and with a high fluidity, the tank sprayed completely empty. Then I was like: "NoOooOOO" and loaded the save game again (thought I should be able to do that in the dream).

Well, I couldn't load it and had a wet dream. Woke up to stop the wet dream, as I realized that I had just messed up and emptied my Bindu fluid reserves in the dream (that tank with the cold liquid). Visualized filling the tank up again. It felt as if it really did something - my body and head really felt like being filled with a cold liquid.

The pranayama exercise I did before going to sleep probably pumped more psi and bindu fluid together, resulting in too much pressure for me. Need to work on coping with higher pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment