Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Increased sensitivity

Felt quite tired, slept for a couple of times and then started studying for an upcoming test.

Couldn't understand much of what I had written there in the lectures. Anyway, at some point, my mind was overcome in calmness and the only thoughts that were wandering were about the text I was reading. During reading, I occasionally made a few short pauses to think about it, but ended up playing around with pk on the conspectus pages without any thoughts.

While going to the bathroom, I passed by the mirror and I was a bit surprised how well I could feel myself through my reflection in the mirror. I wondered if that's why they consider meditation in front of a mirror being dangerous without the presence of a guru.

I came back and opened the balcony window to let in some fresh air. Thought I could attempt pk on the door via wind manipulation instead of the direct manipulation that I usually practice. The door only budged a little in the intended directions. While looking at the door, I noticed I could see psi rising on the edge of the door. Closed the door manually.

Took a few short attempts on other objects as well and I could see psi rising off a chair, psi moving around on the floor just above the carpet. It looked the same - like a totally transparent smoke that stands out from dark background as if it were slightly glowing. On a bright background it appears as a pattern of brighter and darker areas (just like some kind of a smoke).

Meditated some and thought it would be fun to attempt levitation again (it's been a while since I last tried it). Well, I didn't succeed in lifting off, but something was different from previous times. I developed a feeling that I haven't felt before - it's not the regular feeling of being lifted (though, it's difficult to describe). When I focused on the feeling, it got stronger and I started having the feeling of knowing I would succeed in this. I chickened out aka became too excited and lost the emptiness of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment