Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 27, 2010

Mission wallet

A whole day of shopping around with Mom. We were on "mission wallet", searching for a new wallet for me. Not knowing where to go in a shopping mall, we thought we should ask someone if they knew where one could find wallets. A couple of minutes later, the following was on the speakers: "If you're looking for a wallet, try the shoe shop on the 1st floor in building A." Well, unfortunately, the prices were overrated and we continued our search in other shopping centres.

While walking to another shopping center, I decided to clean psi blockages that had formed within the last week. Overeating, lack of physical exercises and passing time with stressful people have helped to cause a disorder in my psi flow. When I get to the summerhouse, then I can meditate and perform yoga exercises again (here at Mom's parents place everything suspicious would make them worried or even afraid).

Meditated while walking around and visiting shops with Mom. Shortly after that I said her thoughts out loud when we passed by a peculiar ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment