Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nirvana chakra

Opened the balcony door to let some air in yesterday. The air was quite warm (about -4 degrees Celsius) and I decided to place a toy windmill in front of the door. Tried to spin it clockwise, as wind spins it counter-clockwise. Budged it a little clockwise a few times. Although it usually doesn't move much, it responds to pk very well (through small movements).

Performed pranayama and khechari mudra again yesterday night. With the pranayama, there was a rush of blood into my head and it got quite hot.

Then meditated on what I thought was Nirvana chakra. I didn't know where it was and just started visualizing myself cleaning and polishing a sphere above the center of the head. After a while, I started to feel it and my head started getting hot from near the center. The heat spread downwards from there.

Couldn't sleep very well and woke up pretty often. I had slept for a couple of hours during the day, perhaps that's why.

The TV crew postponed the visit XD .. nice.

Took another attempt on the toy windmill at the balcony door today. This time I also recorded it .. until I started freezing (5 minutes) because of the -3 degrees Celsius blowing on my hands and T-shirt. It seems as if cold slightly helps me get into pk mind-set. Anyway, the recording turned out pretty crappy - forgot the camera in macro mode and it kept focusing & defocusing again. Some weird glitches also turned up on the recording (as if a few pixel rows on the sensor had lagged behind the others).

Have been attempting stasis directly on the microwave oven fan for a few times now. I'm seeing some effects of it slowing down slightly. At full speed it looks like one continuous blur and when it slows down, darker (or more transparent) stripes appear. It spins so fast that it's somewhat difficult for me to feel separate blades spinning.

Watched this Oscar Hsu interview again, to figure out what this embryonic breathing is about. While watching it again, I felt some presence also watching it from behind me. Couldn't recognize it and I couldn't get any answer by asking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment