Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long-waited trip

Took a trip to Saaremaa today morning. Organized tickets for a morning bus so that I would be able to practice cloud bursting on the way and enjoy the rest of the day at the summerhouse. Ended up pecking at the chairs in the bus (too tired to practice pk). After waking up and falling asleep for a few times, I finally managed to keep myself awake long enough to focus on my intention and .. although it was snowing, the sky cleared up and there was sun shining through the falling snow =).

Showed Kevin a few cool pk-related videos and asked him about his practices. He said he has become more interested in reading thoughts than moving stuff. We went out to put clothes drying. I was just saying out loud stuff that came into my mind and it turned out that the same things had come to his mind as well. It was like on a spree - about 3 or 4 hits in sequence.

In the evening, the whole sky cleared up again so that we could see stars shining (haven't seen a clear sky for at least a week). It's been snowing quite hard and I even heard on the radio that it was already quite catastrophic in my hometown - snow plows are no longer enough, bigger construction gear is used to transport the snow out of the town and onto fields. It could turn pretty nasty when all of the snow starts melting.

Aunt wanted me to play 'memory' with her son. I didn't want to, but had to, because her son wanted me to. I was amazed at how the game progressed. Every turn aunt had, she was incredibly lucky. She cleared most of the table with cards that were flipped for the first time. We were all blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment