Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Not-very-titled

Even though I visualized venting the psi of the food I ate yesterday, I still felt the psi at school today. It made me feel uncomfortable.

For the last few days, the psi density around my head has been rising again even while not practicing anything. While walking to school or back home, the psi density around my head occasionally changed rapidly just like during the OBE step I experienced about 2 weeks ago.

Also, that pranayama exercise I've been doing, I went from intermediate to beginner level and still couldn't keep doing it for very long - this probably means that I'm doing it right or at least better than before.

I've noticed recently that I can concentrate on my consciousness without much effort. Although I haven't meditated much in the Mooji way, I can feel my consciousness and body separately. Perhaps it's a side-effect of performing khechari mudra?

Ah, one thing I've noticed for quite a few times already, but haven't quite understood yet. When I switch the light off, radiometer usually takes a quick burst. I wonder if the lamp somehow bursts before switching off (haven't really seen any flashes while switching it off). Also, when I switch the lamp on, it starts off slow because of some self-sustaining constructs around it. Then why would it quickly gain speed before slowing down when I switch the light off?

No comments:

Post a Comment