Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 13, 2010

Wind draft spiral

Put a lot more effort into pranayama exercise yesterday. When I stood up and took a step after that, I felt a serious irregularity in space and time again.

Performed some khechari mudra and practiced forming of wind drafts. It's somewhat strange that I could stretch my tongue quite well when I first did khechari mudra. However, it seems as if with every day I can stretch it less.

Tried to form a clockwise spiral of wind drafts around me. Visualized wind drafts from the closed balcony door slowly (really slowly) making circles around me and lifting towards the ceiling. At first I couldn't feel the spiraled draft with my skin, but then I noticed that air had just warmed up and was more-or-less at body temperature. Sitting next to a plant, I could see its hangings move around as if there was wind blowing at them. Nice.

I had previously noticed the radiometer shaking and thought it was table vibrations. Hit the table for a few times today morning and the radiometer vanes didn't shake because of that. 

Thought I would go to gym, but it seems I have lost the key (used to be afraid that I would). Oh well, had some visualization training on doing exercises in the gym instead. And when I fell asleep so deep that I forgot I was supposed to be visualizing physical exercises, I continued with pk training. Within the first few minutes I realized I should do this more often, as I had some difficulties visualizing stuff in balance. At some point I realized something and visualizations clicked into place .. I had discovered joint constructs. After that, visualizing exercises on my hand muscles was a lot easier, because I knew how they would react to to these exercises. Ended up doing multiple exercises at the same time (cycling and lifting weights, for example) - this way it was a bit more difficult to maintain the stability of the visualizations. It's a lot of those "chest" meditation exercises that I used to do.

It's about a week of eating food containing meat again. I guess it's also something that works in waves for me. Actually, I barely ate anything during that weird diet and now I eat a lot. During the weird diet period, I had to eat vitamin tablets a few times and drink mineral water, because I couldn't get enough minerals I guess.

Hm, strange timing. I was enjoying Windy Tales ep. 11 when father came into the room, looking at what I was up to. So, I started to describe the anime for him and while I was at it, I noticed that the radiometer stood still again. Wanted to film it and try to stop it again so that I would finally get it on tape. Well, while I was talking, I accidentally shook the table a few times, but nothing happened .. every time the vanes stopped again. In the middle of describing the anime, aunt called and I had do help her with some network related stuff. Father got bored, looked around and noticed the radiometer acting weird. He looked at it from different angles and before I managed to finish praising the anime, he left .. and I was still talking to my aunt. Anyway, the radiometer still stood still when I had finished the phone call. So, I filmed it (though, I had forgotten reduced brightness on since yesterday's candle practice), hit the oscilloscope on which the radiometer stands and stopped it again. Tapped on the glass and attempted to stop it again while recording with normal brightness. This time I found it difficult to hook onto the feeling of stasis on the vanes and only managed to slow it down slightly. The radiometer is spinning really fast again now.

Since it's not much of a development since the last video and since my previous successful attempts on stopping the vanes, I'm not sure if I should upload it.

Edit: Yup, I should, even though it's not much, it might still work as a motivation.

The toy windmill that's on the table started spinning again when I came into my room. It seems as if there's an above normal gust of wind pushing me forward when I walk. Thanks to this, walking feels really effortless even on icy surfaces. I also feel really light as I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment