Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 24, 2010

qRV

Been programming again. Decided to try the utility I had written for remote viewing and precognition practice some time ago. It turned out that google had changed their image search page source and I had to generalize the image searching algorithm (a bit slower now). Fixed a couple of bugs and uploaded it here: https://code.google.com/p/q-rv/. I guess it shouldn't be difficult for linux users to get it compiled. For windows users I'll have to build a binary sometime soon.

Almost didn't get any pictures right, but I did see weird things. Mostly fractals, random objects, rooms and people from strange angles. It was interesting that the images became more vivid and detailed when I touched the atmospheric density around my head with my mind.

Watched Green Lantern with dad in the evening and were greatly entertained. Mom and sister are not very interested in anime though. The construct ideas were really ingenious and surprising.

Have noticed recently that lamps sometimes turn off for a split-second when I'm in the room.

Also, the last couple of days I have occasionally been feeling my throat chakra heating up well over normal body temperature. The whole base of the throat is like glowing.

Before going to sleep, I meditated on a chakra above the head and started feeling pressure on the 3rd eye. Focused on energy flow through the 3rd eye until it faded.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your progress sounds awesome! I wonder if anyone besides us on the forum are working on the Bindu or other Chakras. My nervous system has adjusted greatly since I started Bindu training(no more discomfort in the head), & so has the amount of energy I can process.

    Green Lantern is pretty cool; it inspires me to be skilled at making constructs in the moment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, although, I have focused more on the chakras above the head recently. They seem to be strongly connected with the Bindu, 3rd eye and some other chakras. Though, I haven't focused on Bindu directly for some time now.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete