Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wind bending

Wowf, cool.

Set the fan blowing at the propeller and placed a toy windmill at 90 degrees angle from the direction that the fan blows the wind. Attempted to turn the wind 90 degrees with about 30 cm of room. Well, at first the propeller occasionally stopped and the windmill budged. Then, a few moments later, The propeller stood still for a bit longer and the windmill started spinning slowly, stopping every now and then. I scanned the wind with my hand and I was blown .. about 10 - 15 cm towards the fan from the propeller, there was intense wind, however, about 10 cm from the propeller, there was barely any air movement (which is why the propeller barely rotates). The air flow forks and bends to the left of the propeller and to the right of it.

When we went to the department store with Mom, I used the windy weather to practice a dome of stasis field around us. Couldn't keep it constant, but managed to slow down bigger gusts of wind.

At the department store, I got tired real quick (crowded places often drain me of psi). Decided to draw some psi from the ground and almost immediately when I started, I felt a lot better. Started feeling pressure on the upper chakras and psi field becoming denser around me. I was amazed at how fast it worked and all the exhaustion disappeared. The inward flow of psi easily beat the outward flow and I no longer became tired.

While washing teeth, some toothpaste got on the area near the two holes in the palate. Near the holes, there is a spot that makes me hiccup when I try to clean it. This time, something interesting happened: a straw on the edge of the sink suddenly moved, then something snapped and a bottle of shower gel fell into the tub. I wonder what would happen when one performed khechari mudra on the spot..

No comments:

Post a Comment