Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wind and crazy flame

Practiced push-pull on an A4 paper yesterday evening. Probably due to having practiced pk on paper a lot when I first started, I connected with the paper pretty quick. Moved it around slightly, but couldn't make it fall over.

Meditated on forming wind drafts around the room yesterday night. After that, I meditated on what's above the head, which later turned out as a visualization of climbing on an infinite rope of chakras.

Although I had intended on it, I didn't have any lucid dreams of the light table experiment for the last few days. Before falling asleep yesterday night, I put more effort into the intention and got into a half-dream state where I started seeing some objects. Could only remember one of the several objects I had seen like this.

Have also been intending and visualizing on Treasure Hunter succeeding spinning his toy windmill in the opposite direction occasionally.

Attempted forming a hot-spot on the thermometer again. I guess I managed to rise it by perhaps half a degree.

Lit a candle and thought I would play pk on it. Well, the flame hopped around, pulsed and did all kind of things violently. I thought it was because of the drafts from the balcony door (which slightly leaks cold). Put a box between the candle and balcony door, but the flame still kept hopping around the same way. When I intended on it moving in a specific manner, it usually did and when I focused on being still, the flame didn't rock so violently, but it was not as fun as I had hoped it would be.

Anyway, the drafts around the room have been pretty noticeable today. While attempting pk on the candle flame, I could feel a constant draft coming from the balcony door that greatly tilted the candle flame towards me. When I opened my room door and closed it, a toy windmill on the table started spinning from wind. That was slightly unexpected, as it has never happened before and it also didn't happen when I tried to reproduce it by moving the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment