Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Studying with pk

There's a great wind outside tonight. It even got too cold with just a T-shirt in my room. Should meditate and practice wind draft forming again.

Took the conspectus of microworld physics (have also called it "quantum mechanics", because it started off from quantum mechanics) and became slightly frustrated when I looked at the clock and at how thick the conspectus was .. there's an exam on Monday. Read some pages and slept for an hour. Continued reading, but it still didn't go too well .. I felt awfully distracted by the sounds from the other rooms (as the whole family is together after a while, there's a lot going on everywhere).

So, I started focusing on the chakras above my head and managed to surpass the distractions. A moment later I started visualizing microworld physics related knowledge pouring in through the 3rd eye and later the top of my head. Doing this has greatly improved the efficiency of studying almost every time I have used it (haven't done this very often). Anyway, the reading speed increased and I could grasp everything faster.

While reading, I was also playing around with pk on neighboring objects and the conspectus notebook itself. Since I was active reading, my mind didn't have the time to start with any doubtful thoughts. Though, I wasn't 100% dedicated to the pk either (more like a passive training of sorts).

Like with the hurricanes and typhoons, after some intent projection and visualization, I have been feeling that FridgeNatious's mother is alright. I simply don't feel motivated to continue the visualizations of remote healing.

I had been visualizing her and evening out her energy just like higheriam described it later. Just like I have done with myself, also I visualized a map of her problems and started changing red areas into green (green should represent calmness and healing intent). I thought it would be fun if she would be into healing with hands after the recovery - this could keep her on a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment