Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wind shield

While coming home, my face and forehead was getting cold (was wearing a thin hat) .. it was windy (about 5 m/s) and about -10*C. Attempted to visualize a stasis field for wind around me. Couldn't get the feeling right. Remembered my discovery on the propeller stasis field last night and how efficiently the field split the wind in two. When I did, a shield appeared on my face so that even though wind was blowing right at my face and I could hear the hood rustling, cold air no longer reached my skin.

Practiced levitation yesterday night. It was great fun and different than it has been a year or even more ago, though, no astonishing results yet. Remembering and focusing on the feeling of levitating from a dream, I was able to make myself feel quite light, but I couldn't help but hold myself back yet.

Wanted to practice for about 30 minutes, but ended up with more than an hour and had to force myself to sleep because of an exam the next morning. Tried to visualize and intend on the feeling of becoming sleepy rather than going through the usual routine of visualizing dreams until they become real. I can't remember being able to spot the half-dream stages with this method, but I could remember my dreams very well the next morning (they didn't contain much pk though).

No comments:

Post a Comment