Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some geisting

Shirak suggested an experiment - light table experiment. It's basically a room which people can visit while having lucid dreams or just meditating. The idea is that everyone takes a look at the table, remembers the objects and perhaps adds a few of their own.

Before falling asleep, I attempted to visit it and added an object. I'm not sure of the objects that were on the table .. couldn't recognize many of them.

TranceEffect had uploaded a video on which he attempted to light an incense stick by doing pk on a nearby candle. I found the way he treated the flame worth noticing. He treated the flame as if it were a perfect lifeform on its own. Then, through love he had become one with the flame. 

There's quite a heavy snowfall around here (which makes it easy to see and feel the wind), so in a morning lecture, I tried to apply the same attitude towards the wind and snow outside. It was fun playing around with redirecting the wind with snowflakes, applying stasis on it, make snowflakes rise higher by blowing wind from below and so on. Tried the same while coming home.

The experience of being filmed by a TV crew and being able to see how it all works made my camera-nervousness drop significantly. At some point I realized it didn't make a difference whether there was a camera or there wasn't. After a while I noticed that I was subconsciously practicing pk there. A few loud snapping sounds appeared from random places around the room while they were interviewing a colleague. Then, even though no doors nor windows were open, the flags on the table started moving. No-one noticed this, because there were bigger problems like someone opening the creaky door, rushing in, talking on the phone and stuff.

At home, I switched the light on (the one above the radiometer) - thought I could slip in some pk practice or something. I ate and read posts on the forums at the same time. Finished eating and when I did, I realized there had been something strange going on the whole time. The radiometer didn't start spinning. I quickly took the camera and started recording. Knocked on the glass and the vanes started rotating slowly, practiced some stasis field on the vanes and then let the vanes go .. they started gaining speed again. Didn't feel any connection, I didn't even feel being in a pk mind-state - it was just another geisting experience resulting from pk practice.

Man, the whole day went into searching for working video editing programs and working encoders for linux. At least I think I've got it now and the editing of next videos should be faster. Gimp for drawing pictures, Lives for turning pictures into video clips and Avidemux for sequencing video clips and adding transition filters.

Radiometer stasis geisting

Toy windmill stasis with wind from the balcony

2 comments: