Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Programming stuff

Have been programming mostly. Now that school is over, I could spend a few days on trying to come up with a demo for old-school 8-bit dithered lookealike post-processing.

The past few days I haven't been very active on practicing pk. Fortunately, pk practice never stops and throughout these days I often found towels or curtains swinging around.

During a short meditation session yesterday evening I physically felt my crown opening up. I have felt it before, but this time it felt as if physical petals were spreading and the top of my head being revealed.

Opened the balcony door before sitting down to meditate yesterday. With cold air, I could feel the density of the atmosphere around me a bit better (bigger contrasts with the surroundings). Although in cold, most of my body was covered in dense atmosphere and psi so that I felt the cold, but it barely reached the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment