Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sliding practice

Practiced book, notebook sliding and forming wind drafts + whirlwind yesterday evening and last night. I'm having quite a problem with thinking about the results and what would happen if I succeeded in it instead of completely focusing on the intent and feeling of it. I feel like it would all be easy for me to do when I could control my thoughts, feelings and emotions well enough.

After the crown blooming experience, I have been having some slight pain strikes around the body again and my head hurt occasionally. I guess I'm slowly adapting again.

=? .. the heck just happened? Opera suddenly threw away everything I had written. Ok, writing it again..

In bed yesterday night I noticed that I was subconsciously playing around with push / pull on the blanket through my hands. Attempted to do it consciously and I could feel it moving pretty well, though, I unintentionally stopped it right after it started moving.

Sat down for sliding practice on the book again. Could feel it becoming lighter and slowly moving, but then at some moment I started thinking about me doing pk. Messed it all up with that and couldn't feel it move that well anymore. Took the next object right behind it, which was a toy windmill. Twitched that in both directions until the same happened. Then took a piece of paper and attempted pk on that.

Again, I could feel myself holding it still while attempting to move it at the same time. So far I have only managed to work around this issue, but I still haven't solved it. With these yoga exercises and focusing on chakras and Bindu point, my awareness has spread and I feel I have more power. However, it was already when I first started with the psi-wheel that I felt I had enough power to do amazing things provided that I only learn to control and use it.

I think I should take serious steps towards enhancing control again .. which means these tedious "chest" meditation exercises. One way to make it all the more pleasant would be visualizing some fun stuff.

Wanted to mention that while I was attempting the book sliding, I took a short break and tried the grounding exercise again that I posted here. Now I could feel the effects of it better. It seems that I have been applying great psi pressure on the Bindu point with this. The feelings I get now while doing this exercise are beyond what I had previously felt and even then (when I had my first successful pk attempt), it already allowed me to greatly increase the amount of psi intensity I could use for doing stuff. It slightly reminds me of how Dragon ball characters raise their battle power.

Ok, maybe it's not only control that I need to improve on .. my hands are twitching, since I haven't used them for pk for quite a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I think that many of your constructs are quite good! I want to encourage you to share them on the forum. Sometimes the construct blocks come from isolation, & not being able to appreciate your own power; just look at how self deprecating Treasure H. was about that awesome cloud bursting. I've noticed that the encouragement I receive on the forum for my ideas & constructs, strengthens them and improves the consistency of my performance greatly. Look at how we can all do the Radiometer.

    It's like a Super Saiya-Jin, bargan sale - Vegeta

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    I thought I should, but couldn't select any constructs .. a lot of them have been coming automatically, which makes them difficult to describe (just an intention or thought).

    I had been searching for the reason why I would attempt to stop my own progress and your idea seems as a good enough motive for a subconscious mind =).

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete