Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crown blooming

Yesterday's emotional excitement must have done it =D.

Performed pranayama and khechari mudra again. I focused on the feeling of being for some time. Went to bed after that. Since I had slept for an hour during the day, I had trouble falling asleep.

Noticed that my heart was all tense. I guess I had a heart chakra problem because of not loving my aunt (well, I couldn't even find any reason for me not to). It came to me that perhaps love is the same as a pk connection. A few moments later I started feeling hot psi with the feeling of love radiating from my chest again.

At some point, I almost fell asleep, but it was interrupted with a moment of clear mind and a feeling of buzzing (happens a lot because I usually meditate before falling asleep). When I focused on the bindu point and on the feeling of being, suddenly a large lump of psi started moving in the head. It felt pretty dense, wet and cold from the Bindu fluid and yet hot at the same time.

I focused on a chakra as high as I could feel or visualize any (used the feelings from the rope-climbing visualization from a couple of days ago). As this lump of psi moved on to higher and higher chakras, I felt the projection of these chakras on my head. It's as if there were a crown that has become heavier so that I can feel it applying pressure on different areas of my head. When the lump of psi moved higher by one chakra, I felt the previously active chakras becoming cold.

Couldn't go to sleep yet. Kept focused on the higher chakra for as long as I could, trying to take advantage from this experience. A few moments later I started to feel a hole spreading instead of what I had felt as the uppermost chakra. It felt as if I was a flower blooming and spreading petals. I definitely felt a lot more open but somewhat naked.

Some moments later I started feeling a tingling sensation of pleasure moving up from the legs, up into the head. Now it felt too good for falling asleep naturally. It was already 3 AM and I wanted to wake up at 6.30 AM. Thought I would postpone the alarm for 10.30 AM and force myself into sleeping (by focusing on the noise in front of the eyes, forming figures, then scenery out of it and stepping in when it's ready).

Finally I still managed to sleep, although, for barely 3 hours =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment