Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Listening to the wind

Nice, I have managed to catch a cold almost every day and it has disappeared an hour up to a few hours later.

Listened to the wind for a while yesterday. Atmospheric density around me started building up and managed to redirect the wind. It seemed as if even the clouds changed their direction.

Watched Andrei Tarkovsky "Stalker" with Kevin. It was 3rd time that I saw the film and I was surprised at how it discussed enlightenment related subjects. I found the end most surprising .. stalker's daughter was performing pk on drinking glasses.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Great synchronicity, I was changing cloud direction yesterday:)

    I know you're not into audio entrainment, but I think you might really enjoy the atmospheric density entrainment I made. Even though I already had the construct; It has really helped to solidify it into my subconscious. & help me to function for much of my day in the theta brainwave state. Anyway, I will upload it as soon as I add some vocal induction. I guess you will get to hear a distort version of my voice, lol.

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice =)

    Thanks, even though I'm not into audio entrainment, it is something that happens almost every time I listen to the music.

    Btw, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete