Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 17, 2010

Mind cleansing

I think I'm overanalyzing all experiences so that I could remember them well enough to write down here. Even though I remember there was something I planned on remembering from a half-dream state yesterday night, I can't remember it =/.

I was visualizing myself with all kind of fun pk abilities on the imaginary island. Whenever I felt the visualization becoming deep and detailed enough, something random would snap in my room (table, door and bed snapped quite loud) and wake me up.

Meditated on a blank mindset today evening. Since I haven't done this for quite some time, already the first 10 minutes had a great effect. I wouldn't have imagined my mind was this full of clutter. While meditating, I started feeling intense psi rushing around everywhere. My fingers were overwhelmed with the intensity of psi rushing through them and I had to change to a mudra that contained enough loops that would either short-circuit or direct psi back.

Anyway, I could barely keep my mind still for a second (the maximum was probably even less than that). Need to meditate more before going to sleep.

Meditated before going to sleep as well, though, nothing special happened.

Ate quite a lot of cheese and saw a lot of pk dreams. Can't remember them very well though =/. In one of them, I met some 2 toddlers with really mindblowing pk skills, but I can't remember any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment