Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pum in OBE

Waiting for the bus to Tallinn at the bus station, there was an unconscious pum. Police was there and soon Ambulance arrived. It seemed that no matter what they did, he didn't gain consciousness - he had drunk something suspicious and lost it. Visualized pushing him back into his body and at the same moment he regained consciousness and started coughing. I doubt it was me, but the timing was a bit suspicious (synchronicity with an uncertainty of less than 1/4 of a second).

I hurt my feet while wearing the new pair of boots, so I have to use the old boots. Though, the old boots are so full of holes that I can feel the snow I'm walking on. It has been more than a week already that my right heel hurts. Left heel recovered a while ago already. Anyway, visualized big hot socks of psi around my feet. Left foot got warm, but the breeze was too strong to warm up the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment