Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 10, 2010

Meditating on cavity

It has been a while since I last sat down and just meditated. Already 20 minutes of meditation had cool results. Meditated on widening channels and chakras as well as the cavity in the head. Psi density in the area rose remarkably and it felt as if my head was pushed to the right. In the right side of the brain, psi density didn't rise and things were a bit out of balance again.

The bindu point that I used to focus on, for the last couple of weeks I haven't felt like I should focus on it again. It seems that there are other areas that wouldn't be able to keep up with it when I did. So, I have been focusing on the cavity between the ears and forehead instead.

Attempted pk on a soda can after that, but couldn't spot much improvements yet. Need to meditate more and balance the hemispheres again, perhaps then I might see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment