Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another documentary

Couldn't sleep with the balcony door open, because it always got cold when I fell asleep. I was able to keep myself warm when I was awake, but the construct wasn't strong enough to keep working when it wasn't being focused on.

We watched this documentary today: http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2010/01/spirit-space-journey-into-your.html. I really liked some parts of it (past lives and OBE) and the music just got me hooked. So, I got a lot of cold shivers (happens all the time, when I see / experience something that I really like). However, occasionally the opposite happened - I felt heating up from the inside. There were also a few precognition / manifestation experiences again that happened while we were watching the film.

While looking through the slides of analog electronics, I heard a weird sound from behind - it was as if my bed had slid for about 1 cm in some direction. Not sure, but perhaps it could also have come from a neighbor apartment. 

Interesting, today I saw that the radiometer had stopped again at some moment. Then, an hour later, it was spinning faster than I can remember it spinning before. 

Meditated on the heart chakra again and I think I got these problems fixed .. at least for some time. Now it's throat, which has been acting strange lately.

Typhoon Megi has fully disappeared. Some days ago I noticed something interesting on the category map - it looked like the wind speed of the typhoon had started pulsing. Notice how it changed category 3 -> category 2 -> cat 3 -> cat 2 -> cat 3 -> cat 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment