Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Psi buzzing

Meditated before going to sleep yesterday. I quickly got rid of any headaches and suddenly started feeling psi buzzing around in the whole body, coming in and going out of it as well. For some moments, I enjoyed it and then went to bed.

I slept stretched on my back without the pillow, which should automatically trigger meditation for me. So, I would occasionally wake up from a dream just because a thoughtless meditation mind-set kicks in. That's because I used to think that one can't sleep during meditation or vice versa.

I think this was the cause why I'm even more tired today than I was yesterday. However, the feeling of calmness and lightness that I had today - it was worth it. There was something else that was also different - I could feel this cold fluid filling my whole upper body. I don't know what it is - less psi than I'm used to?

Ah, there's something I have been planning to write about for quite some time already. I'm usually afraid of keeping the balcony door open for too long, as there are a lot of plants in my room. What's interesting though, they are still blooming although there hasn't been any sunlight and I tend to forget to water them regularly lately. Perhaps a better psi circulation in the room works good for the flowers as well.

While listening to Akeboshi songs on youtube or watching a video clip about indigo childs that sister wanted to show us, the videos occasionally lagged today - network traffic is more intense for some reason. I noticed that before almost all of those laggy moments, there was a change in my thoughts or feelings. I would think about network connection or lagging and it would immediately happen. When I dissolved that doubty construct, the connection was fine again.

Had difficulties meditating on the typhoon. Whenever I started feeling OBE-ing into the cloud, my body would start itching and twitching. It probably wanted me to do some physical exercises for change - haven't been to the gym for a while again. However, sometimes relaxing works better than concentrating hard - hopefully it did at least something.

As much as I managed to concentrate on the cloud, I attempted to pull it wider, thus distributing the wind on a larger area and helping it dissolve faster. I started thinking that shrinking the cloud center and attempting to cut its tail could have actually increased its rotation speed and thus category as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment