Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Radiometer attempts

Man, I was hoping that I could finally record the radiometer. I had just finished homework and the radiometer vanes were spinning quite fast (several hours under the lamp). Started setting up the tripod and mounted the camera on top of it.

When I was finished and ready to push the record button, I noticed that the radiometer was barely even rotating anymore - my intent had already done all the work ='(. So, I shook it, tried to dissolve the stasis field around it and held it even closer to the lamp for some time. Got it spinning a bit faster for a moment again.

Pushed the record button and no matter what I tried, the radiometer kept gaining speed. I can do it pretty easily with passive pk, but I'm having difficulties doing it on demand.

Tried it again, but since it was now spinning at higher speed with no previous stasis field constructs around, I had difficulties slowing it down. At least there's something now - there are a few slowing downs visible on the first recording. I'll make a better one for youtube submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment