Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 22, 2010

Dangerous games

Had a strange dream today morning somewhere around 3 AM. I was at the summerhouse, walking on the road. There were other people having other dreams and we were all communicating (probably via something telepathy-like). We had "come together" to experiment with awakening each others' pk abilities. I can't remember what I tried and what some of the others tried, but I remember feeling that at least some of us were successful. Then someone pinched the tail bone where the power of Kundalini should be locked. It was so painful that I cried "Aiaaa" (which should be "Oouch" in English) and left the dream, being unable to sleep for a couple of hours.

The feeling of the bone being squeezed hard with psi and the pain were still fresh a few moments after waking up. At first I somewhat panicked, hoping that it didn't awaken it, but managed to calm myself down and change the way I was thinking about it. Some of that slow-moving warm and dense psi that came out, got distributed around the body. I have experienced this before and fortunately nothing more happened - I'm worried about how awakening it might affect school.

Thought of attempting to stop the typhoon again yesterday night, but I was too tired and fell asleep on each attempt. Less than enough hours of sleeptime again..

When I arrived at the gym, I was slightly worried about my account - I paid the bill only a day before the deadline. I didn't know if it had already been transferred or not. On the first try with this thought in my mind, my account card was rejected. I then cleared my mind and it worked right away.

Had a funny geisting experience at the gym today. After taking a shower, I stepped into the sauna. Everyone else had gone swimming, so I was alone in there. A minute or two later, one shower started spraying water turning on and off at a regular interval. I figured I should go and turn it off and opened the sauna door. At the same time I opened the door, it stopped.

Hmm, while sitting at the laptop, I thought I should try stasis on the radiometer again. That thought stopped it from spinning before I even looked at it. Well, there were a few simplifying factors - I had just previously cleaned its glass and it probably hadn't gained its full speed yet. It would have gained full with a couple of seconds if there weren't a stasis shield construct from previous similar thoughts already around it =P.

2 comments:

  1. That shower experience is very interesting can you elaborate on any sensations or feelings you sensed at the time>? Shirak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice any special sensations. I was just tired and thinking whether I would like to take another shower and go swimming or I would just go home. Probably it was some kind of a reaction to the thought.

    Actually, something similar has happened before, but then I wasn't in the shower room when it started and it stopped after rubbing the IR sensor of the faucet.

    This time however, the timing was quite peculiar.

    ReplyDelete