Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 8, 2010

More meditation

Slept a lot today morning thanks to no school.

Meditated for some 10-20 minutes in the morning.

Recorded a stasis field attempt on the radiometer. This time it also started slowly, but when it gathered speed, I couldn't stop it anymore. I could slightly slow its spinning down, but nothing fancy. I tried with lower speed as well, but even then I had problems slowing it down. Need to clear the memory card from unsuccessful (or only slightly successful) recordings - it's gotten full.

Also tried pk on a few doors in the apartment. I think I got two of them slightly twitching, but I need some more practice to feel them better.

Although I already meditated a little today, I was still making a lot of personality mistakes. I have become more confident, but now I look a bit arrogant to myself. So far it hasn't done much harm, but I keep noticing how slippery this path is for me (saying out things that are ok from my perspective, but could be slightly insulting from other points of view).

So, I took another meditation session. This time slightly uncomfortable to make it more challenging. I was sitting hungry and uncomfortable on a chair that kept knacking with every breath I took. I was listening to music with the headphones on that make my ears hurt. It was difficult at first, but it changed when psi started rushing into the head. Then it became just a matter of concentration.

When I was walking back home from the department store, I was suddenly struck by pk mind-state and felt psi at the top of my head become more dense. While it was slightly cold previously, then after the mind-state switch, I could no longer feel any cold.

I meditated some more. As I felt a lot better in the heart chakra already, I decided to meditate on the heart chakra, crown chakra and 3rd eye chakra together. Meditating on the 3 of them was not as efficient as meditating on only one. So, I also cycled through each one of them, providing them with psi while drawing it from the ground (4 floors below).

Such meditation on the crown chakra reminded me of what I had previously called "grounding". I would draw psi from the ground, flow it up through the whole body. Eventually it made a couple of points in my head hurt, I then continued with doing the same on 3rd eye chakra. When I started getting a bit dizzy, I stopped and went to sleep. The whole session lasted for about 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment