Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lucky B

Tried to do the same with the typhoon yesterday night. I visualized it and attempted to get a good feeling of it. It took me a bit more time to get it and when I did, the feeling wasn't that strong. However, when I pushed / intensified the intent, it was at least as strong as the day before. I felt the strong intent really push my endurance on psi pressure.

Had short peaks of headache today morning, but nothing as bad as yesterday. Having watched an interview with Oscar Hsu yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0KdLtsrT7g), I could see the difference of how I have been breathing. During a lecture, I was focusing on my spine and felt how I was using the 2 channels in front of the spine most of the time. Remembered that when I concentrated on the spine channel a couple of weeks ago, I started breathing through some deeper path. Now it seemed as if I were breathing only a little bit of air deep into the lungs and psi into the spinal channel. It felt a lot more healthy, but I couldn't maintain it for very long.

I also noticed that the feeling of something inside the body getting warmer can be interpreted as a cold fluid leaking out of organs. It feels similar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's exam was weird. I couldn't decide whether I should sit the geophysics exam or not - I had only read half of the material and just barely scratched the surface with googling after all. Yesterday evening I decided I would take it, then decided that I wouldn't and then a buddy who had read it all through more than once convinced me to take it (because he also couldn't decide whether he should take it or not). In school I changed my mind again, but then another buddy came and influenced me so that I would still take it XD.

So, I walked into the class, looking at what that other buddy would decide to do. While standing there, the professor put the test into my hands. Oh, well, I thought and sat down to look at all the questions I didn't know how to answer. Started off with the first one and I just squeezed something out - didn't seem correct, but it was everything that I could write about it. I continued to do the same for other questions. As a coincidence, all of the questions were about something that I had read or at least googled beforehand. One of the questions was a word I had heard before back in high school, but didn't remember anything about it - just wrote something like "I don't have a clue" there. Yet another buddy popped up, thinking it was just a regular lecture and asked what it was all about. He was also like "Oh, well" and took the exam =D.

The buddy who had read it all handed his test and was asked questions I couldn't even understand. I started worrying about it slightly, but decided to go with the flow, since I was already there anyway. He got a B (minor mistakes). The next buddy (there were only 3 of us, who dared to take the exam this early) handed his paper and was also asked quite heavy questions. Also got a B (minor mistakes).

So, it was my turn. While the professor was reading, I tried to keep my mind clear to avoid revealing that I had only read half of the text. He asked a few things about what I had written there and I was somehow able to either correct myself or prove my answers correct. About that "don't have a clue" question, he found that he had accidentally skipped it while checking the exam paper of the previous student. So, he let me off as if there was no such question ("convenient coincidence again," I thought). He wanted to ask me something, but then I asked him a question, he started talking about it and totally forgot what he was about to ask. Before giving me a B, he asked one last question (it took him about a minute to make it up). As funny coincidence as it was, the question was on the part that he never told about in the lectures and it was never supposed to come into the exam, but I had accidentally read it through as a part of half the book XD. I got a B out of luck, knowing a _lot_ less than the guy who first got a B (he had read it through once and then googled extra on the subjects from the lectures).

No comments:

Post a Comment