Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little sleep

Woke up early - 8.30 AM. I couldn't remember disabling the alarm, which should've rung at 6.30 AM - so, I must have been in quite a deep sleep then. I'm thinking that perhaps yesterday's grounding and centering bettered psi circulation in my body and I can get away with less sleep. It seems like the 6.5 hours I slept today morning were not enough though (feeling slightly more sleepy than yesterday).

It's interesting that in dreams I'm challenged with habits that I have chosen to avoid. I could remember one such dream as I woke up from it. I find it cool just how well one can control themselves when not even aware of dreaming. This means that I can do the same easily when awake.

Relieved the tension that had built up around the heart chakra again. When I did, I started feeling weird. It feels similar to high blood pressure in the head, but it isn't - I did some push-ups and felt blood rushing into the head and the change in blood pressure felt okay. I feel like my head were in a really dense cloud of psi so that sound is muffled and I can occasionally feel heavy psi waves pushing / supporting me from random directions. This grounding did something, but I can't understand what exactly.

One explanation could be that these grounding constructs are working since yesterday and that I'm finally starting to reach my limit with this exercise.

Yesterday I had a flashback of how I might feel myself in the future provided that I continue practicing pk. I was content with how I had spent my time, but even my own family could no longer understand me. I felt so far away from them in the flashback.

Even studying is pk to some extent. I have to read a lot of text about geophysics for the upcoming exam. Occasionally I fall into a pk mind-state and start to feel the text and see images of what different sentences mean (images of places where the described phenomena take place). It hasn't happened very often, but with it, I was able to read and think through a couple of pages per minute. However, I'm starting to get tired and there is still half a book left.

No comments:

Post a Comment