Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

That's not who I am

All other sources for headaches except for the one in the right hemisphere are gone. The latter one has certainly gotten better, but hasn't completely dissolved yet.

Back when I started building the superhero construct to boost my self-confidence and belief in psionics, one of the thoughts I imprinted on the superhero was that he had no ego. With associating the construct with myself, I must have blinded myself from my own ego.

I was surprised today that I felt somewhat injured and disappointed, when a great and known professor mocked people playing with "energy". Also, I had lost the sense of individualism in psionics practices when I posted something on the psychokinesis forum. And today, when talking with my sister, I felt prejudice poisoning my thoughts.

It has been a while since the last time I was so easily influenced by these minor things. I used to be a lot more aware of myself. I have either become soft due to arrogance in psionics practices or because I have been blinded from my ego. Either way, I have to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment