Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 18, 2010

Typhoon Megi

Became somewhat nervous about the exam in geophysics yesterday, because I only have 1 day left for reading. Although it was late already, I still had to meditate a little. I quickly convinced myself that I could do it without even reading the text.

Then I attempted the psi flow exercise in reverse (from the top of the head down towards the ground) and got some muscle twitching in weird places. The previous construct was still working and in the way for the new one. I decided not to dissolve the old one and leave it for further practicing on some other day. I could get it flowing in reverse to some extent, but when I stopped focusing on it, the flow changed its direction and psi started upward motion again.

Before going to sleep, I took a quick attempt on typhoon Megi. The first impression was that it was too close already, but then I realized again that we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I visualized it from the memory of a few satellite images. I could see it moving and rotating slowly towards the islands. I moved closer so that I could also see the water underneath. Feeling like I was connected enough, I visualized cutting the tail of swirling wind below the cloud (don't know how it's called). Then I visualized the feeling of applying stasis field on the cloud, while at the same time trying to dampen water movement. I occasionally took a break and then did the same again.

At some moment, I started to feel like it was live. I could see everything happening while I was stopping it. Some time later, when I was convinced that the typhoon would dissolve, I stepped out of this state. As I stepped out, I noticed that I could feel the typhoon in my hands and partly in other parts of the body as well. Then, suddenly I felt the typhoon kind of like exploding or suddenly expanding (somewhat unexplainable feeling) in my hands and body. I went back to the visualization and visualized it dissolve one more time.

Compared to the attempt on Igor, this experience was way more powerful and lifelike. Already the intent of stopping it grew so intense that I could feel the psi pressure of the construct that was forming. The experience of feeling connection with the object as if it were inside of my body - this was something new to me. Also, the amount of psi that I was using for this attempt was more than I have ever used for pk before.

I was somewhat disappointed to see that it was till category 5 in the morning, but then I realized that the last measurements on the page were from yesterday before I even started practicing. Hopefully it didn't cause any doubty constructs. Anyway, according to the next measurements, the typhoon was already way into the island and dropped to category 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment