Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 4, 2010

Cutting the chat

My aunt called again. The call got cut at some point again. Sometimes it gets cut for 3 times (as if she hung up). This time she made a pause, I thought she was going to hang up for some reason and the line got cut a fraction of a second later. She called back and asked what I was doing and why it always happens when she is talking to me. I'm usually annoyed by her lengthy talk (30 minutes to 1.5 hours a call) of her daily events that I'm not very interested in. So, I'm starting to think that perhaps it's some kind of a semi-conscious pk or something.

Owltwelve's watershaping video (this one) already looks quite surreal to me - I've only tried it once quite a few years ago and didn't succeed in any noticeable effects.

Took another pk attempt on a candle, as it's been quite a while since I did it last time. Lit a new candle and it .. stood there for about 10 minutes. Then I started to get the feeling of the carpet on the floor, the plate the candle was on and the candle as well. I found getting a feeling of the flame quite difficult again - it seems easier with other objects. When I got it, the flame started to budge a little and slightly change shape.

At some moment I changed the way I was sitting (it got slightly uncomfortable). When I did, I felt brain losing focus of the flame and it leaned almost over the edge of the candle (it was one of those cheap low-profile candles with a diameter a bit less than 4 cm). It leaned some more in directions that I had intended before and it started doing counter-clockwise circles with a leaned flame. It also shrinked down and grew taller a few times. Everything that I had intended before and didn't happen then. 

Anyway, it was slightly out of control then (just like trying to move a toothpick on water backward, when it already has a construct that keeps moving it forward). I think I'm concentrating on the feelings of the flame moving too hard or something.

Also, it has been a while since the last time I experienced snapping. While concentrating on the flame (and probably slightly drifting in thoughts), an old TV set that I have in the corner snapped and startling me. Then I noticed that I was feeling objects around me at a couple of meters radius - it was not only the candle I had been concentrating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment