Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Coding, mostly vol. 2

We watched a couple of Chris Angel's Mindfreak season 6 episodes with father today (episodes 2 and 3). In the second episode, he walked up Luxor hotel and as he did this, I could feel him doing it. When he was halfway there, I started wondering just how long can he maintain his pk mind-state. Then I remembered what happened to my radiometer after days of stasis field visualization. If he did the same before his performance, he could have probably done it with almost no concentration on his goal (I guess).

While organizing a few bookmarks, I stumbled across this blog: http://superconscious1.blogspot.com/2008/01/levitation.html. It contains a few examples and a tutorial for starting out levitation practice.

Nothing much except for a few tries at the radiometer, feeling surroundings objects and programming a hobby project..

No comments:

Post a Comment