Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Merged dreams

I'm clearly remembering dreams better than last week. I used to think that I usually wasn't lucid when dreaming.

However, I remember seeing a dream in which there were 2 of us sitting in a van while we were being driven with it. There was no driver inside and we just drifted while we were talking about random stuff (didn't seem important enough to remember). The van stopped, a girl joined the dream, hopped in and took the driver's seat (it was his father's van). She had to drive back to where we had come from. The way we had drifted, seemed like it was a preparation for her dream. Time was running short and she started speeding through the town, while googling for maps at the same time. When we had arrived, I attempted to explain to her why this dream was important for her. Attempted, because she didn't seem to pay much attention and was too busy thinking why did she have to experience all this.

I can remember quite a few glitches in that dream, mostly details that she wouldn't have seen or paid attention to. It all somewhat reminded me of Inception - planting ideas in the dreams of others. It's interesting, how it seemed like the dreams of multiple persons merged together into one "reality". I guess that the way reality is created is similar to how it works in the dreams.

I guess I'm more lucid in my dreams than I had anticipated. I just couldn't remember many dreams with myself being lucid.

Edit: I forget dreams when I wake up in a rush (phone ringing, alarm clock or something in the dream that makes me realize something about my body and makes me want to quickly check on it). Then a part of me gets left behind (probably the one that holds the memory). Managed to dig out a part of the memory after such an incident that night. I think I know now what I'm up to in the dreams - I'm trying to teach what I've learned to my friends through merging dreams.

Haven't performed much pk lately - I'm afraid that heavy psi pressure that usually builds up in the head could result in injuries when body is busy conquering the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment