Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Healing cold

Less than 6 hours of sleeptime again.

Anyway, I saw a pk dream again. When I woke up, I couldn't remember it again, but there was something that I remember. I remember lots of numbers and as I went back to bed again later, I could remember more of it in the half-dream state. I had divided my psi body or psi field into sections and classified them into numbers. Somehow it all served the purpose of boosting my progress in pk.

Actually, a few days ago I also remembered what I had seen in the previous pk dream - I had been sliding a tiny object smoothly in a totally controlled way. It was an object on my table that I can't recognize. At some moment I started thinking if there really were no doubt constructs around and when I did, the movement stopped. I think that this could've been a practice session for the success with the radiometer yesterday evening.

I'm getting the impression that I can't remember my dreams simply because my mind doesn't accept it - I'm simply unable to perceive what I experience in the dreams. I'm thinking this because I could usually remember simpler and more familiar dreams. Only recently have I had more trouble remembering my dreams.

I guess my head has caught some cold with today's heavy wind (head hurts occasionally). Slept some extra to those lousy 5.5 hours after arriving at home. Before falling asleep, I tried to heal myself by visualizing damaged areas vibrating and becoming green.

Went a bit more serious about healing before going to sleep. I defined red color as damaged areas and green as areas where active healing would be taking place. After that I visualized looking at my head from several angles and turned every red spot into green. While processing a red spot, I continued the visualization of healing intent on all the spots I had already marked green. In the end, there were tens of such areas that I was concentrating on in parallel. Every spot that I had turned green, I felt heating up from cold until they got warm.

There was an area, in which somewhat more serious damage had taken place. It was somewhere in the center of my right hemisphere. When I concentrated on the spot, my head started to hurt and my right ear started twitching. I remembered that the ear was occasionally twitching and it had lasted for about a week already. Now this felt serious.

About 30 minutes later, there were no red spots left. A few really tiny ones still occasionally popped up, but I got an overall feeling that I'll be alright. All other spots except for the biggest troublemaker had warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment