Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feeling powerless

Meditated in about 1 degree air yesterday evening. Although I'm seeing owltwelve progress really fast thanks to his crown chakra meditation, I don't want to start it before I feel I've gotten other chakras working right.

There was something wrong with my heart chakra - I was feeling tension right where the chakra is supposed to be. The regular muscle relaxation I'm performing before going to sleep each night also doesn't seem to affect it much. So, I meditated on healing it for some time.

Before falling asleep yesterday, I thought I would like to practice pk in the dreams for half night and the other half for regular dreams. I can't remember any pk practice, but I did feel different in the morning. I couldn't feel any psi and couldn't feel objects around me enough to even twitch them by negligible amounts. This is the first time something similar has happened in about a month.

While going to school, I had sun shining on my head and a moment later I felt that familiar feeling of being slightly out of the body. After that I could feel psi and objects around me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment