Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothing much

Yesterday, when I was performing the slightly stressful astrophysics presentation to professionals, I occasionally noticed lamps flickering. Presentation electronics was working fine.

I have been quite tired lately, possibly affected by the slush storm that arrived. Slept for a couple of hours.

We bought a lot of cheap DVD's from the department store this week. Today evening we watched one of them - the one that stood out for me the most ("Shadowless Sword"). It was a totally different experience than with any previous chinese or japanese films I have watched before practicing pk this regularly - I saw hints of psionics everywhere. Also the way they felt their swords - I knew I would spot that in the film after reading owltwelve's post.

Attempted to tip a piece of wood over on the table. I could feel and see it move a little occasionally, but couldn't tip it over on the first try. As I was sitting close to it, hands laying on my knees, I felt my hands running out of psi and getting colder as all the psi was flowing into my head and out into the piece of wood. I sometimes cleared any possible doubt constructs and continued. I guess I did this for about 30 to 40 minutes and felt in a good pk mind-state afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment