Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Twitching flag

Had a really cool dream of practicing pk in my room, but unfortunately I can't remember anything. The only thing I can remember is that it seemed so real that I thought I hadn't been sleeping.

A satellite workshop day, which meant no pk practice even though I really felt for it. While doing the same I did last year, I felt just how much I had changed since the last spring, when we had last such workshop.

When I came home and walked past the 3 flags in front of the building supplies store, I decided to try something again. Since there was no wind, I tried to make the nearest flag rise up and start flapping. It proved difficult and I could only get it move slightly when I visualized wind blowing at it. The results could be seen to some degree - while the other 2 flags were standing still, the nearest one was slightly moving and occasionally rose a bit higher in the direction I visualized wind blowing.

It has been 2 weeks since I received radiometer (which I was psyched to receive early). Well, I had ordered 2 things actually and they got split. I then set a goal to get the knack of stasis field on radiometer before the other package arrived. The other package arrived today and I can't exactly say that I have achieved the goal, but I have had some successful attempts at slowing it down.

Recently I have noticed that there are objects snapping around me more often and louder than before. When I was attempting to apply stasis field on the radiometer in the evening, my eyes got wet because of the intense light. When I moved my eyes away from the radiometer, furniture in the living room snapped loud. The same happened yesterday during meditation. I had been directing psi into the crown chakra and moved focus to the 3rd eye chakra to direct psi there as well. Exactly at the moment I did this, furniture in my room snapped loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment